1. Get Yourself some long pointed false nails - I used Primark ones (£1)
2. You Will Need Black & White Nail Polishes & a Black Nail Art Pen.
3. Apply 2 Coats Of White Nail Polish, Let Dry.
4. Carefully Draw a Cross outline in black nail art pen, make sure there is enough space inside the cross.
5. Using your black nail polish carefully fill in the spaces outside of the cross.
6. Start By drawing the O in the middle of the cross so you know there will be space, then draw the B & Y either side. Leave to dry & then apply topcoat.
This Nail art is inspired by the much loved BOY T-shirts! You will need patience and a steady hand for this one but the results will be worth it! I picked up the new pointed false nails from Primark Oxford Street when I was there the other week, they're a big big bargain so have a look around your local Primark for some! Let me know if you try this out!!! Have a good weekend!