1. Apply two coats of a beige base coat
2.Using a dark brown/burgundy apply a thick stripe across the middle of the nail
3. Using green nail polish apply an uneven line across the top of the brown polish
4. apply a red stripe underneath your green line
5. Apply a yellow stripe beneath the red with a slightly triangular shape at one side
6. apply tiny white tear drop shape to the lid of your burger bun, let dry & topcoat
In honour of the sunny weather here is a quick BBQ inspired nail tutorial! I haven't even had BBQ yet but I smell it everyday round my area mmmm! These are pretty easy and the end result is really cute, What do you think? Will you be trying this out?