1. Apply 1 or 2 coats of beige nail polish
2. Using a nail art pen or sharpie marker draw a thin red line 1/4 of the way up the nail
3. Draw a thick orange stripe vertically 1/4 of the way across the nail
4. Add 2 thin black lines from 1/2 the way across your nail & 1 black line horizontally 1/4 down
5. Using a gold nail polish add a thick gold stripe next to the 2 black lines
6. Draw sketchy black diagonal lines all the way up the orange stripe, let dry & top coat.
This is my easy peasy 6 step guide to tartan nails, this is such a versatile nail art because the colour choice is entirely your own! I like these colours because they're very Burberry-esque!! This would even look cute over bare nails or white nail polish! What do you think of this ? Will you be trying it?