Wednesday 10 September 2014

Glamorous Nudes

World Famous Neutrals/Most Glamorous Nudes - £18 Benefit via asos

I bought this for myself as a treat a few weeks ago when it was on promotion after lusting after it for a while. Im sooo very glad I bought as its an amazing set! Considering the eyeshadows and creaseless creams retail at £15.50 each when bought separately, this set works out as an amazing deal. The set contains two  Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows (which can also be used like gel liners) and four Longwear Powder Eyeshadows. I dont know if I could pick a favourite from this palette as I adore everything featured in it, but my most used so far are 'Kiss me, I'm Tipsy' and 'Gilt-y Pleasure'. I love my Urban Decay Palettes but this is my new favourite - although I have been mixing it up and using my Naked Basics along with this, which works really well. I think if anyone was looking for a middle of the price range neutral palette, which offers great quality and versatility then this would be it! Perfect for day to night transitional eye make up, subtle or dramatic looks and they're easy to apply and super long lasting. Do you have any other must have Benefit products you think I should try?

Also congratulations to Aishling Browne from LE STAGE for winning my Giveaway!! 

Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colours! Very good price as well, considering its benefit!! x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much choice!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these sets, I have the Sexiest Nudes Ever edition and it's just as lovely!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im gunna put that on my christmas list haha. addicted xx

      Delete
  6. Sooo pretty! I want to try them out so bad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might give this a go. I'm only ever really wearing these kind of shades so it would be perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!!
    Hope you have some time to check my blog out, and let me know what you think about my last post!!

    http://comeclothesval.blogspot.it


    x, Val.

    ReplyDelete