1. Apply 1 or 2 coats of a light beige nude nail polish.
2. Using a fairly dry brush dot a mink colour nail polish allover the nail.
3. Randomly add Orange patches over the nail.
4. Add your yellow nail polish, again randomly over the nail.
5. Dot on a few patches of turquoise nail polish.
6. Using a dark burgundy nail polish draw on an abstract leopard print over the top. Let dry & topcoat.
This nail art is inspired by another Topshop item, this top HERE which also comes with matching pants witwoo twosie!! I love how the print is so abstract but its still clear its leopard. This one is ridiculously easy, you couldnt go wrong! Takes about ten minutes and Im really happy with the results. What do you think of this ? Will you be trying it out?