Tuesday 6 May 2014

Rainbow

 Models Own Pink Veneer & White Light , NPW Rainbow Nail Art Pens.

When I first got the Models Own Hyper Gels you'll probably remember how much I told you I fell in love with Pink Veneer! Well this is still the case, I'm on my 2nd bottle now and still cant get enough of it. So this weekend I went for a simple Pink Veneer with the accented ring finger! I used the nail art pens to carefully draw on the rainbow to around 3/4 of the way down my bare unpainted nail., I then used White Light to make a fluffy cloud shape at the tip of my nail. When the white was dry I used tiny dabs of Pink Veneer for rosey cheeks. To draw on the tiny eyes and mouth I just used my Black Sharpie - I would normally use a Black nail art pen but the Sharpie was a quicker, mess free option this time! I love how these turned out, soo cute and pretty! I think whats really nice about this nail art too is the negative space on the accent nail. What do you think? Will you be trying this out?
P.S I made the Pom-Pom... Ehehehehehe

Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

25 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - this is ADORABLE!

    I love your creativity for nail designs!

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these might be my favourite yet - SOOOOO CUTE!

    MURSBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how adorable are your nails :)
    I'm having a giveay on my blog, if you'd like enter do check out today's post:
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comments dear :) Love your blog, just followed you!

    Cute nails, btw!

    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh these are so cute! You're so talented with nail art! I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award over on my blog www.fayesk.blogspot.co.uk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so colorful! I love it.

    Thanks so much for comment/visit, dear :)

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!!!! Really really cute and a sure fire way to brighten up a blustery day!

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful nail art! Love your blog as well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look soooooo cute!

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete