Friday 9 May 2014

REVOLUTION

REVOLUTION Boots - £35* ASOS            

Happy Friday :) I just wanted to show you my new love, I got these boots about 2 weeks ago and I literally could'nt love them any more! In a wishlist I wrote a few Months ago I was lusting after a pair of boots by The Whitepepper, but they were just way too expensive. These are sooo similar to them, when I saw them I had to have them! I had a 25% discount code when I bought them too so I paid about £26 for them which is even better! If there was a perfect Summer boot... then to me these would be them! On the website it does say they're Pink, But I'd say they're more of a pastel Coral.  They fit perfectly and because they have a Black sole, they can even be worn with Black..which for me is a big plus as its one of my favourite clothing colours haha. My favourite way of wearing these is with double denim - Bleach wash skinny jeans and a light denim shirt ( dont shoot me). They also come in Black and in Mint Green..which are also beautiful! So yeh...If you're looking for a cute pastel boot for Spring/Summer I'd say you should definitely get yourself some of these!!                                     

Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

38 comments:

  1. Hi :) I'm Iwona and I am a blogger and illustrator :) I just found your blog, which is interesting and cute:) I really like it :) I would like to show you my blog and my illustrations and If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thoughts on topic my illustrations and blog:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, they are so pretty :) I love them!

    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty boots :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I love these boots so much! Urgh, I really want a pair myself!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh these are the cutest! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful and I can really see them topping off a double denim look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost brought these the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I just had a look for these on ASOS and I want them in every colour! I can see them being so cute in summer too with frilly socks peeping out the top! xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactlyyyyy!! frilly sock brigade , love em xx

      Delete
  9. friggin sick! I need to stop checking your blog always got me wanting to buy shizzle!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe , you funny girl! you should get these though honestly i love them xx

      Delete
  10. They are so adorable! xxx

    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. those boots are so cute! love the color!
    xx Ayesha

    ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so adorbs! Love the colour.. Am completely obsessed with that shade recently.

    www.babyrebelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colour of them, they're so cute

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, these are gorgeous. I love the colour, could imagine them looking amazing with monochrome printed leggings or a printed skirt too xo PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those boots are super cute!!

    Ash xxx

    ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are gorgeous I've fallen hard, the mint green ones have to be mine!
    Meena | Meena Means Me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey!
    Cutest boots and prettiest colour ever!!
    Just stumbled across your blog! Followed you as well!! Love the stuff you post here! Please do stop by my fashion blog & follow it too! :)
    -Love, Madhumita

    ReplyDelete