Wednesday 4 June 2014

Olive & Coconut

 Barry M Gelly Shine Olive & Coconut - £3.99 Each*

In my recent haul post I showed you these two new polishes I'd bought from the Gelly Shine range by Barry M. Its no secret that I'm pretty in love with the whole range and I definitely approve of the new colours that have been released this season. In all honesty, I'm not sure how well Olive suits my skintone but it is a lovely khaki/olive tone that will be useful to me for camo inspired nails. Coconut on the other hand I adore, Since forever I've been looking for an off white/cream nail polish - that is of a good quality i.e no streaks!! This is it! For a pretty much all whitebased nail polish, it applys perfectly. I love white nails but sometimes, I think bright white can just look a bit harsh...so this is a great one for nails that are essentially white, but not clinical. There are alot of deals on at the moment, I think Superdrug have 3for2 and Boots have 2 for £7, so definitely a good  time to buy them. Have you tried any of the newly released colours from the Barry M Gelly Shine collection?
Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the sale.
    I love the gelly range to but only have a few colours.
    I'd never usually pick out colours like these myself but they actually look really nice
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No neither would I , definitely something a bit different xx

      Delete
  2. I love the gelly collection, though they take a while to dry the no streaks is brilliant. The colours you've chosen are delightful.

    x Claire
    http://rosehq.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut is gorgeous, and I have a similar shade to Olive by Rimmel and it's nice in the autumn :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree yeh definitely probably more suited to autumn xx

      Delete
  4. I just treated myself to some new summer nail polishes and I have to say Barry M have stepped up their game on the nail paint front, I absolutely love the new Gelly shades. I haven't had a chance to wear Coconut yet but having seen swatches now I shall definitely be rocking the nudes nail through-out summer :) x

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, honestly coconut is wicked i love it xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh these colours are fabulous! Lovely review and photographs!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely getting these beauts!
    Thank You!

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love coconut! Xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely nail polishes. I love your blog :)

    Camille xo

    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Barry M polishes, and i love the look of Coconut!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty, they look like lovely every day shades that'll be really easy to wear :)
    Love Holly x

    pamperpreenperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete