1. Get together the things you need.
2. Apply two coats of your chosen base colour.
3. Draw your speech bubble with your white nail pen brush.
4. Outline the speech bubble with your black nail art pen.
5. Draw on the dots in white.
6. Write on your chosen word i.e POW! Let dry then apply top coat.
For this design I used Models Own Pink Blush, Black and White nail art pens & Models Own 3-in-1 Topcoat. This is quite an easy design to recreate, but can be a little fiddly so dont rush it. People always notice and ask about this design when I wear it on my nails. Thought I'd show you as easily as possible , step by step how to do this yourself. You can use which ever base colour you like, I sometimes use a different colour on each nail, which ever words you like too, but obviously pow is a nice short and easy word to write :) Let me know if you try this one out! Also I'm sure you know its Friday, so have a good weekend :) Anddd thankyou to all new followers <3