Sunday 11 November 2012

Week In Photos #19

Fireworks, Glamour Mag with Pink Nails Inc, Onesie Time Has Returned.
Topshop LOVE! , Silly Bubbie, Company Mag Nostalgia.
Fur Stole Appreciation, PR Return Forms, Cute Decoration On My Work Desk.
 
Helloo, I dont have much to say this week haha. I'm tired and absolutely freezing. Chilling out on the sofa with with my doggie. My eyes are super sore today boo hoo! Think Im gunna bathe and then watch some Home Alone! I miss the days when Eastenders Omnibus was on on a Sunday!! Hope you've all had a good week, Mine was ok! Seriously in need of some cuddles and multiple hot water bottles today though :) Got a loveeeeely little haul to show you at some point next week, you knowww I never disappoint with my hauls :) If anyone can help me decide which is the better choice to get the ipad2 or the ipad mini, your opinions would be much appreciated! Im pretty set on buying one after I went into the istore and played on both yesterday but just cant decide which is more sensible! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Loveee <3
 
 
Bambi xx


34 comments:

  1. fireworks!!! <3
    love these posts of yours!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the eastenders omnibus sundays too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would return after the olympics , but nooo :(

      Delete
  3. amen to the fur stole appreciation, those things are just a god send in winter! :) and you can't beat a bit of home alone ;) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home Alone!! Love it. cant wait for christmas.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Glamour mag! and those shoes are so cute, are they Topshop?

    had-to-have-it.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww cute dog :) Nice onsie too-it looks so snug and its pink!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have a perfect sunday set. I also have that onesie, loving it!

    mollygracewrites.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab photos! x

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woaah! Those shoes! Great choice lady! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i love those leopard print booties!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwh I need a onesie in my life! They look so cosy and cute!

    Gorgeous shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww onsie time <3 Looking forward to your haul and I defo think you should get the ipad2 :)

    Laurenbehappy.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. An iPad with go perfectly with your onesie and a hot water bottle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those shoes! I want them! Always love your pics :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those leopard shoe boots are incredible! I'm such a sucker for anything leopard

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the photos got my onesie out now too :) I love the new iPad mini . pocockins.blogspot.com Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Izzie.. ive nominated you for the Leibster & Versatile Blogger Awards! If you would like to take part the rules are here http://lorellalilyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/leibster-versatile-blogger-awards.html

    Kerri xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those leopard booties are immense!!

    xx

    enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the follow your dreams bird. Its so nice.
    FASHIONPROJECT
    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those heels are to die for!
    http://rabbitholesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete