Wednesday 14 November 2012

Sanctuary Spa Pamper Hamper

Sanctuary Spa Pamper Hamper - £30
I was sent this amazing Sanctuary Spa gift set last week, it was waiting for me when I finished work Friday, and definitely brightened up my week. So many goodies all in one box, I couldnt wait to try it all!! Ive been using everything in the gift set daily since I got it, and I absolutely love it - admittedly I'd never considered using Sanctuary Spa in the past and always overlooked it in Boots, but that definitely wont be the case from now on.
This set has literally everything you need to give yourself a home beauty treatment. The Body Scrub is perfect for a good exfoliation, and smells yummy! The Deep Cleansing Facial Wash is a thick rich face wash and definitely does what it claims to do. Intensive Rescue Heel Balm - I was soo happy to see this in the set, its a great heel cream and it smells of tea tree and lavender-love it. The Brightening Facial Moisturiser feels cooling and soothing on your skin and left my face feeling soft and lovely.  The Body Butter which smells amazing, has to be one of my top products from the gift set - leaves my skin looking glossy and shiny which I loveeee! The Foaming Bath Soak makes loadsssss of bubbles and smells fresh, I cant resist bubbles in a bath so this was great for me.  The Body Wash has bursting moisturiser capsules, and its smells sooo beautiful.
I love the way all the products in this gift set work together, and its a lovely feeling to do the whole shabang in the comfort of your own home haha. There are very similar Sanctuary Spa gift sets on offer in Boots at the moment too, so definitely check that out if youire interested in trying this.

Bambi xx

39 comments:

  1. I got some sanctury stuff for xmas last year and loved it. this looks like a lovely set xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is soo nice,id never used their products before but definitely will from now on :)

      Delete
  2. I quite like their products especially their moisturiser. x

    take a look at my blog and my first giveaway!x
    www.beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is amazing! i want everything! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanctuary is always perfect for christmas time, boots have there £40 box for only £19 at the moment. Such a steal :)

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that last week too! Its sooo relaxing xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, such a nice set! Perfect for a Sunday pamper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sanctuary stuff is AMAZING! I love the body scrub! Going on my Christmas list )

    www.eventhoughimskint.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sanctuary is one of those affordable brands that feel luxurious at the same time. This set would be perfect for my mum, she loves products like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sanctuary products! So jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely want to try now. This gift set would make an amazing christmas pressie xx

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do its definitely worth it, amazing stuff xx

      Delete
  10. I got a load of Sanctuary products last christmas and I loved them, they make me feel all grown up and sophisticated when I use them haha. Such good quality x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i agree totally, im so into soap and glory but this is definitely more grown up and equally as nice xx

      Delete
  11. This looks like a lovely gift set (:

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love sanctuary ! you're so lucky! p.s thankyou for the comment on my blog, i'm now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks lovley


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this stuff, just about to jump in the bath now with the foaming bath soak! Great post! :-) x

    http://logansrunway.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. My mum uses Sanctuary Spa all the time and i tried the body butter i few weeks ago and love it!

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore sanctuary products! Especially the body scrub it smells amazing :)
    Great post Xx



    http://al-shamamakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The body butter is my go-to moisturiser, its SOO nice! (:

    http://toriaaaaaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    toria
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never tried any of the sanctuary products boots have some great offers on them at the moment though might have to give them ago!.
    Check out my Giveaway I have running on my blog :)

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. i need to try them!

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Products look great though Just what I need for a spa weekend :)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete