Monday 10 November 2014

November Be Mine?

Josephina Faux Fur Coat - Boohoo £60 // Ripped Skinny Jeans - £24.99 New Look //
 Faux Fur Holdall - £45 Topshop // Bill Skinner Gold Plated Friendship Bracelet - £50 ASOS // Multicolour Jewelled Choker - £12.50 Topshop // Carrie Feather Heeled Sandals - £29.99 Missguided

Im in party season mode, and its all very glamourous on this months wish list, with some gorgeous gold jewels and lots of fluffy luxurious goodness. Christmas is coming up real quick and I'm looking forward to a few nights out, getting dressed up and having a few prossecos too many - these bits would be perfect. As I've said before if its furry I want it , and as you can see it...they are furry and I do want them! The coat and the bag are both perfect for my taste at the moment! The shoes are sooo hottttt, I know they're a bit of a blogger favourite but I'm still debating whether or not to just purchase these or to make my own, I enjoy a bit of DIY but I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of heels to do so. What do you think? Buy or DIY? Is there anything similar on your November wishlist?
Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

10 comments:

  1. Those feathered heels just stole my heart! Gorgeous picks xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeeeeeels love

    //ROSALINDIS http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feather heels and jeans, I bought a pair from primark (or penny's as we call it in Ireland) for 12 euro the other week and just ripped them up myself, you could give that a go it'd save you some dolla! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh definitely, although i did try it previously and it just ended all wrong lol xx

      Delete
  4. Heels and coat ! Guuuuuuuurrrlll !!!
    I lov this set !

    Thafrenchquarter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faaabulous pieces <3 That coat is to die for <3

    fashion and me
    Sil xx

    ReplyDelete