Friday 28 December 2012

Best of beauty 2012

 Mac Mineralize Skinfinish // Carmex // Sleek MakeUP Contour Kit // Primark Sultry Lashes // Models Own - Northern Lights & Models Own - Thunder and Lightening // Rimmel Scandaleyes // Nail Art Stud Wheel.
 
2012 is nearly over, so I thought I'd share with you my favourite & most used products from this year. I've mentioned most of these products throughout my previous posts, as they really are favourites of mine. Top of the list has to be MAC MSF, its my absolute cant-live-without product. I use it daily and take it everywhere with me. Carmex is also something I have a meltdown over if I don't have it with me at all times. Sleek MakeUP contour kit was released this year & from the day I got it, I've used it religeously!! Primark lashes I've been using for maybe 2/3 years now, and my love for them has still not been lost. They're great, the glues poo but who cares, I use Eyelure glue with them! Models Own, amazing quality and great price, Northern Lights from the Wonderland collection is an absolute fave, I'd definitely reccomend this if you havent got it already!! Thunder & Lightening I picked up in a set from TKMaxx and loved it from the start, looks great over black or burgundy nail polish. Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara I adore, because it actually does what it claims to do!! The Nail Art stud wheel I got back in October but never posted about it, its only £3.50  and is available from Riverisland & Topshop - a good selection of square studs,circle studs, Diamantes and Caviar beads. The thing I love about all of these products is the fact they're amazing quality and affordably priced.Which are the 2 things I want most from beauty products I use. Do you have anything similar in your favourite beauty products of 2012?
 
Bambi xx

54 comments:

  1. Defo need to try the MAC MSF...and that glitter polish has my name written all over it! lol...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try it , it's amazingggggg xxxx

      Delete
  2. The photos are so friggin cute Izzie! I love love LOVE the MSF too! gives such a gorgeous glow and the contour kit is wicked too! Hope you had a nice christmas!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sade , I did indeed thankyou! Hope you did too xxxx

      Delete
  3. The primark lashes are soo good for just a pound!! Love the models own nails too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try the sleek contour kit!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Models own are amazing and I have the sleek contour kit and love it too.

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the MAC Skinfinish and Models Own varnishes, interested in the Sleek Contour Kit too - maybe have to try this!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should , its a great product xxx

      Delete
  7. Lovely composition on this post!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the Primark lashes, I've always struggled with cheap lashes though. The Models Own polishes look lovely as well
    http://rabbitholesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're cheap price wise but they're great quality , definitely worth a go xxx

      Delete
  9. Cute pic! LOVE mac! Heck love make-up!

    http://sugarbabexo.blogspot.com/

    http://sugarbabexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Primark lashes too! They are amazing for only £1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both those nail polishes!!

    Georgia x
    georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try Sleek's contour kit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be able to pick one up from your local superdrug , definitely worth it xxx

      Delete
  13. I have never tried fake lashes but most of my friends say that the Primark ones are amazing:) Uhh, that face contour kit! I just have to try it. I also really want that nail art stud wheel, looks lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! You've never tried them? You should xxx

      Delete
  14. Definitely want to get the nail art wheel now! I'm always looking up to jazz my nails. Some great picks for your best beauty products of 2012. xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos look amazing with your new camera! One of my favourite bargain beauty finds is the Ciate/MUA caviar nail replicas I found on ebay. You would love them if you haven't found them already. I have a post on my blog about them. That nail wheel looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I have some of the mua ones , they're only £3 and they're pretty good , I don't know how ciate can charge soo much! Mua now do a fuzzy velvet manicure too! You should check them out xxxx

      Delete
  16. I love the mac msf too!nice pictures!So bad that i can't buy the models own nailpolishes here in germany...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try asos? They ship internationally and sell models own xxx

      Delete
  17. Oh I do love Sleek's Contour Kit! It's definitely a must have!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore the models own nail varnishes!, they are so cool

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog! I use that MAC mineralize skin finish all the time! perfect over foundation

    Victoria,
    www.xogorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Primark lashes, they're perfect and only a pound! Carmex is a must for me too, love the cherry one x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have 3 different primark lashes think there great for £1!.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, lovely! Which shade of MAC MSF do you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have an unopened MAC MSF and super excited to try it!
    I love Models Own nail polishes, too. Their colour range is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it, I keep meaning to try Carmex
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should , perfect rescue remedy for lips :)

      Delete
  25. Love your blog and the post, i die if i don't have carmex on me! Have wanted to try out some sleek products especially the brow kit and contour kit, noticed you lived in london so just wondereing where do you get it? I've tried obvious places like boots and superdrug but cant find it anywhere x
    Beth x
    http://livelifebrightbdearie55.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it from superdrug or www.sleekmakeup.com the delivery is only £2.95 ! Also you can get some of the range from newlook online now! And you could try Afro Caribbean hair shops they all sell it xx

      Delete
  26. I love Carmex too! It smells amazing
    Also I love the photos, so cute :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I swear by Primark lashes! Also h&m eyelash glue is amazing, alot better than eylure (although VERY strong like superglue!) Xx

    ReplyDelete