Wednesday 12 December 2012

Rudolf Nails.

 1. Grab your chosen nail polishes.
2. Apply your base coat and let dry.
3. Using a beige colour paint on a half egg type of shape and ears. Leave to dry.
4. Using a dark beige or brown carefully paint on antlers.
5. Using nail art pens, draw on your reindeers facial features.
6. Using a pale pink carefully dot on rosey cheeks, Leave to dry then apply a top coat.
 
Hola, nearly christmas eeeek! So a christmas inspired nail tutorial for you!! Rudolf, who doesnt love him!?!? Follow the steps, its pretty easy to do if you have the patience! I used; Models Own - Mystic Mauve, Models Owns - Naked Shimmer, Essie - Don't Sweater It, Models Own - Soda Pop Pink & Red,white & black nail pens. I also used models own 3-in-1 Topcoat (not pictured). I hope you have fun trying this, pleaseee email the pics if you do - I'd love to see :) Dont forget to enter my giveaway if you havent already!!
 
 
Bambi xx


36 comments:

  1. This is so good! Amazing skills x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these are so cute! :) you are so talented!!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'awwh! These are so cute :) I'm not usually very good at nail art but I'm pretty tempted to give these a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are unbelievably cute! I always love your nail art :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! Bravo to you, you have such a steady hand!
    Sam :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a good christmas nail art! It looks quite easy to do to, even for a cluts like me ha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aah they're so cute! might have to steal this idea :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc / @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo i love it, so cute x


    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tehee, these are super cute! I really like the background colour too.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely trying this. They won't turn out as good though! :)

    walkingthroughthecitystreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg there cute! wish I was good at doing nails.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was this precise with nail polish! So cute.

    Victoria
    atomosapricot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. AW these are really cute, I'm gonna give these a go next week :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these nails haha :)

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute Rudolph nails! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, but my nails are short for do this :(

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh lord you are so good!! loving this!!

    monzie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh that looks amazing hun! Definitely going to try and recreate this later, thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that looks amazing!! Every time I see your nail art posts I'm determined to grow mine and try them out haha!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwh these are just too cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are adorable!! i have to do these!! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahhhhh these are the cutest!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So CUTE! I will have to try some festive nail art :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are SO cute! I WANT! :-)

    G x

    http://studsforbrunch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete