Saturday 22 December 2012

Secret Santa

 New you Hand & Lip care set
Models Own - Beths Blue
Models Own - Show Stopper (Clothes Show Limited Edition)
 
Just a quick post to show you what I recieved from Secret Santa at work, we had up to the value of £10!! We all went out to a little restaurant place for lunch at work yesterday and swapped secret Santas there!! Could these presents be anymore perfect for me? Hand and lip care set, which is great as I love a bit of hand cream and lip balm. AND!!! I sooo badly wanted the Clothes Show Models Own nail polish, but didnt go to the clothes show so I had no way of getting it! So when I saw this in my secret santa gift I was over the moon! Beths Blue is the perfect accompanying colour! So I'll either wear Show Stopper alone or over Beths Blue! I Think I'm gunna paint my nails with these for Christmas day :) Im super lucky, best secret santa present ever, I absolutely love what I got! But I'm pretty sure everyone was happy with their gifts!! 3 days to goooooo!! I'm spending this weekend preparing my self for the festivities!! Are you as excited as me?
 
Bambi xx

25 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried Models Own! There are so many shades I want. You got great gifts :) www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whatttttttttttt!!! you havent tried em??? xx

      Delete
  2. Love the two shades! Very cute and so Christmassy too!! :D best present for sure! We don't even have secret Santa at my work! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those two colors! Fun colors that never go out of style!

    =]

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous wintery colours! I love secret Santa gifts, always an excuse for some new nail varnish xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss! Agreed! I'm so happy with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh those nail colours are absolutely gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I'm in love with Models Own polish! Great colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. must try these! love your blog!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What nice Secret Santa gifts! I wish I could do a Secret Santa =) That would be pretty nice. I remember we did one in high school and I was actually very broke at the time. The entire class went around and opened their gifts and the look on Hannah's face when she saw my gift.. It was horrible! I'll be better prepared next time, lol.

    ♥Carrie
    http://ilovebeingonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect secret Santa pressies. I love Model's Own so I would have been very happy with this too xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hehe , to me models own are the perfect combination of quality and good pricing! Xx

      Delete
  11. Ahhh what a perfect pressie, jealous of the models own polishes xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete