1. Set up the nail polish and pens you will be using.
2. Apply your chosen base colour, let dry.
3. Draw on your penguin silhouette, this can be round or oval with wings.
4. Apply your white belly to the penguin & leave to dry.
4. Add eyes, a beak and feet to your penguin (:
5. (Optional) Add a cute Santa hat, let dry & apply top coat.
Here is one last Christmassy nail art tutorial for you! As Christmas eve is a chilled out day for a lot of people, why not give this a go? I used Models Own Sterling Silver, Models Own nail art pens in black and yellow and nail art pens in white and red. My mum absolutely loves these and I'm gunna do these on her nails for Christmas day :) This is quite an easy one, follow the steps and the results should be good :) The Santa hats are optional, but I thought they were a nice touch! I hope you've all had a good weekend, and have an amazing Christmas!! Lots of loveeeeee. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!